Valkyrie/XR650L to good home? (bad home is OK too...)

Started by JoniJo, August 10, 2012, 12:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoniJo

Getting very close to owning a 2012 Triumph 800xc. I'm hoping that the 800 will fit my two riding passions. Street and Dual Sport. Does this sound like I'm getting older? Well......maybe. With my bad neck I just don't ride as far as I used to.   :o
I'm thinking of selling two bikes.... a sweet 1997 Valkyrie with about 39,999 miles (first year of production) and the awesome 1997 XR650L with about 3,500 miles.
Please contact me if interested.
See you in about a month!    8)    Thanks, JoniJo

Oh yeah....

Valkyrie - $6,500 OBO

XR650 - $3,000  OBO

JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

greatbuffalo

Really with I could see myself clear to buy that 650. That would make a great bike for my oldest boy but unfortunately now is not a good time for him to make purchase. I'm gonna kick this around a couple cays and get back to you Joni.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

JoniJo

JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Lonesome Dave

Well, your XR has my vote for the best sounding thumper at the spring rally.  just saying!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

JoniJo

JoniJo

Thomas Jefferson

JoniJo

Please note:
I'm keeping my bikes.
I love to ride.
No, really.....I'm keeping my bikes.
I really love to ride.
Did I mention that I really am keeping all my bikes?
I really, really love to ride.
It's a good thing!!!!!!!   

Can't wait to see you all in about a month.    :cheers    :-*    Sincerely, JoniJo     
JoniJo

Thomas Jefferson

greatbuffalo

You change your mind more than I do but you are a women and have that prerogative.  ;D. Glad to hear it.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?