News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

I think I'm pulling the trigger #2!

Started by Lonesome Dave, October 28, 2015, 09:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonesome Dave

I'm also selling my 2002 Sherco Trials bike.  Many of you know I actually have two of them now.  I love this bike, and would not sell it if I didn't have a replacement.  The plan was always to sell the 02. 

So what is it;  2002 Sherco Trials bike 2.9.  Tires are good, runs great, I really like it.  The reason I'm selling is I traded my 200xcw for a 2004 Sherco.  The 02 actually runs better and works better than the 04.  I just haven't had time to work on the 04.

Rosco is also going to take this on trade if I want.  Price tag; I couldn't decide between 1800 or 2000, so $1900 is the price.  I can tell you this is a very fun bike, unless your going to ride 7 or 8 miles and then try to ride Ice Canyon.  Rosco is planning on asking 2000 to 2200 if I trade it.  If you want to learn more technical stuff and balance this is the bike for you. 

Oh yea, I almost forgot, It's never been down or ridden on any rocks or stumps.  Really.

I don't have to trade this or sell right away, but I do need commitment if someone is interested.

Here's the sales pitch.  If you are interested in a trials bike and have looked around at all, used ones in this price range are hard to find.  And, it seems they are always 500 miles or more away.  When I bought this, I drove 400 miles and the seller drove 400 miles to meet in the middle.
You guys back east, I'm sure I can find a free ride your direction if needed.  I can anybody pictures if you want them.

Let me know right away if your thinking about it.
LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

tannerc

LD where are the PICTURES!

I would like to play with one but.. too many projects and toys.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."