Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2003 Nissan Xterra Project

Started by greatbuffalo, November 03, 2015, 07:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

For sale
2003 Nissan Xterra SE, 6 cyl, auto, power windows, a/c
Body in good condition with so,e rust on the rear bumper and paint bubbling on right rocker panel.
Does not run. Have been told it is plugged catalytic converters. That's all I know.
It has 180 K on the clock. New fuel pump one year ago. That is all I have done to it except general maintenance. Trans good, 4 wheel drive works well. axles good, no CV issues.

There is a very sought after Shrockworks winch bumper on the front. This is $800+ bumper.

There is a tow bar on the vehicle and pulls pretty good

This would make an easy project for someone with a few skills. I have too many projects and need to thin the herd.

Full disclosure. This vehicle was rolled on the pass side. Does not have salvage title though.

$3000 Or best offer. May be willing to trade for motorcycles and related stuff. NO CRUISERS though, cool street bikes or better yet, off road. Other stuff considered, try me, I'm motivated.

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Bogus Jim

Man I like that color... reminds me of a certain brand of motorcycles...

greatbuffalo

You could put flat black lettering down the side.

greatbuffalo

Lonesome Dave

Traded..............hmmm......I wonder what it could be?
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Hank

Do you have a trophy now?

Sent from the Altair 8800 I carry around.

Wacked

I sold my little 4-wheeled trail rig today.  So I should have room for the "always-been-babied, never-been-flogged" Xterra of GreatBuffalo's

Call me gullible

sandhillrider

Wacked you get all the good toys.

Bogus Jim

Looks like a pretty good buy Brad, but I've no idea how you're going to get rid of the smell of marijuana in the interior.

tannerc

Quote from: Bogus Jim on November 07, 2015, 08:47:33 PM
Looks like a pretty good buy Brad, but I've no idea how you're going to get rid of the smell of marijuana in the interior.

;D

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Wacked

Bogus, funny you should bring up smells....  Actually that's one of the reasons the Montero had to move on

It had the smell of mouse.  I think a whole village lived in there at on time.  I tried removing this, cleaning that, dousing the whole interior in different cleaning concoctions.  Always there to some degree.

Yea, the sweet smell of weed will be better!

greatbuffalo

Crap, I forgot to remove the stash from under the rear seat and the roach clip from the mirror.

Sorry Brad.

Yes Hank, I now have a Trophy. Nathaniel rode it home so maybe I should say, Nathaniel thinks HE has a Trophy. ;D

"I don't always trade things off, but when I do, I win a Trophy."