News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

MY Suzukli DR 650 Sale / Trades

Started by flexlarson, May 04, 2009, 12:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flexlarson

You guys have seen it.
01 DR 650 11000 miles 3500.00 OBO partial trade for 4 stroke Electric start dual sport bike 200 cc-400 cc .
NEW Tires , NEW Side racks
Tank bag, Tank Pannier Bags, Skid Plates, Highway pegs, Chain Oiler, IMS Tank, Seat Pad, 3 sprockets, AC plug, New Battery, Rear Rack, Bark Busters etc etc etc

sOld delete
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

Jared

I've been gone for a while --- what are you switching to?

flexlarson

"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.

The Yeti

Quote from: flexlarson on May 20, 2009, 02:00:18 PM
Picked up a DAKAR

A man of few words....you get a new bike, and that's ALL you can come up with??

Think you could maybe share a bit of what your first off-road ride was like, what you think of the new bike, farkles you're planning, etc.??

Oh yeah, and PICS!!!!
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Hank

Yeah quit holding out on us.   I can waste 3 pages on a 27 yr old piece of crap street bike that noone cares about, and here you have this sweet DS, a BMW no less, and you keep it all to you self.   Jeez.    :evil

Dustin

flexlarson

still for sale make offer . Id like to pick up a smaller woods bike..........Like Allens