News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

SPOT II DEAL

Started by greatbuffalo, April 30, 2011, 02:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

Just pick up my new SPOT II from cabela's, $84.36 with tax. This is the Bonus Adventure Kit that comes with a few cool extras: a couple cases, a cool emergency bandana, signal whistle, very bright and very small LED light.
A great buy if I do say so myself.

There are 3 more of thee kits available at the store as well as 3 individually packaged SPOT IIs. I will inspect them to make sure of condition. They carry the factory warranty just can't be returned to the store.

There is a 15% service discount code with the device. I know Thumpertalk.com used to have a promo and sure they still do where you can get the tracking feature free if you give THUMPERTALK as the promo code.

If there is any interest in purchasing one you can PM and I'll give you paypal info so I can pick one up for you.

This is a great deal and I'm just trying to spread good Karma.

Let me know if your interested.

GB
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

greatbuffalo

Wacked got one, and I think he's satisfied. Anyone else interested??
Yeti??

Let me know. Wacked actually rang up to like 75 bucks + tax and less than 10 dollars for shipping.

Let me know if your interested.

Wacked

Thanks GreatBuffalo!

Received mine in the mail this evening.

Hopefully will be able to find a good mounting place for it over the weekend.

Wacked

The Yeti

Think I'm gonna pass...my Spot 1 still works fine, and I've got a RAM mount for it.  ;D
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

greatbuffalo

Cool. Found a buyer for my old one on ADVrider and its off to a new home. I lost a few bucks off it but thats cool.

Lonesome Dave

Hey GB, I scored one also.  I was in Mitchell last weekend heading to Sioux Falls, stopped at the Bargain Cave in Cabella's.  They had a brand new one with the adventure kit.  99 bucks minus 25%.  Then the lady told me there was a 50 dollar rebate on some of them, but she didn't know for sure.  I checked into it and had to sign up for the service right away.  Anyway, got the spot for 25 bucks.......I was happy.  Not exactly sure how much use it will get, but I'll try it for a year.  This fall I can give it to my brother-in-law when he's hunting.  Thanks for the tip.  Dave
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

I have not activated mine yet. You were able to get the 50$ rebate?? I was looking on line and thought it said the rebate was valid if you paid the full 149 bucks. If thats not the case, let me know before I activate.
Thanks