BMW Shirts, XXL Scorpion exo 1000, Hella Micro DE HID LIGHTS AND MOUNTS

Started by Sportfaller, June 14, 2011, 05:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportfaller

Time for some spring cleaning and clearing up some space in my closets! All this gear is clean, odor free, from a non smoking house.  I may consider trades for f800 parts :D

First up:
BMW Motorrad S100RR t-shirt: Brand new, never worn, labeled as XL, but it fits like a Large so its gatta go. Like I said, it's new, washed once but never worn because I'm nowhere near euro size. $25 shipped

BMW Stunt T-shirt- Again, brand new, never worn, labeled as XL, but it fits like a Large. $25 shipped

Scorpion Exo 1000, XXL: Worn 2 seasons, 8/10 condition. A few small scratches in the shell from where the fiancé accidently let it roll down the driveway. Visor scratch free (I replaced it after said incident). The inner visor sun shade has been replaced with the extra dark one, medium dark included. I've stuck reflective tape on the outside in my own design, but it would come off easy if you wished. No smells, liner removed and hand washed for the sale. $175 shipped

Good condition Hella Micro DE HID lights, with light bar and ballast mounts
I'm selling these for my old man, he has been running these on his 1200GS for two years, and let me be the first to tell you these are BRIGHT! I've been riding behind and in front of these for a while now, and it's like being followed by the sun, no kidding, these are great lights. So great in fact, that I almost put them on my new 800gs. These are genuine Hellas, sold by ztechnik in armored "birdcages", with a purpose built light bar that perfectly mounts the ballasts in a secure place. If you have the SW motech upper crash bars ala adventure, there's another ballast mount included that locates them in a similar place without the ztechnik light bar. All the wiring is included and ready to hook up to any year R1200GS. The lights are in great condition, lenses are scratch and chip free. The only issue is one of the knobs for adjusting the light elevation rattled off on the dalton. You can still adjust the light with a wrench.

RETAIL PRICE: $1200
INMATE PRICE: $450

From the Ztechnik website:
"It's the difference between night and day! These accessory lights for the R1200GS feature diecast magnesium housings protected by a steel cage. Equipped with a solid state ballast for each lamp with an operational voltage of 25,000 volts, but at only 1/5000 of an amp for a low 35-watt power usage! Hookup is easy and uses the existing wiring and the included handlebar-mounted switch for activating the lights. Exclusive independent angle adjustments allow you to set the height based on your bike's suspension load or your nighttime riding preferences. Fits 2004-07 R1200GS models."
From Hella:
Micro DE Xenon
Ideal for:
• Additional driving light
• Mounting in front grill or air dam
• Motorcycles, sports cars and ATV's
Features:
• Smallest Xenon lamp available from Hella
• Long-range, powerful illumination that resembles daylight
• Magnesium reflector and housing
Mounting:
• Upright
• Pendant
Technology:
• Xenon
• DE

I have lots more pics, let me know what you wanna see!

Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

The Yeti

Man, if I didn't just buy a new bike  ;D I'd be all over those lights...great deal!
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

loingrader

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

The Yeti

Hey, I know!  Josh, I'll trade you a lightly used Autocom system for those lights!  ;D

Can't seem to give that damn Autocom away over on ADV....  :P

jacin theis

package deal on an autocom and wr seat?  still interested, just too busy to get with you.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

The Yeti

Sorry Jacin, thought I'd told you...I sold the WRR seat to BigDogAdventures over on ADVRider a few weeks back.  He's got his butt planted on it right now on his way to Alaska!

Sportfaller

Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

Dr Psyko

11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.