News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2012 BLACK HILLS MOTORCYCLE SHOW OFFICIAL THREAD

Started by Sportfaller, January 24, 2012, 07:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportfaller

We can wait and see what they have friday night, if they don't have any I'll bring one from hill city saturday morning.  Was someone bringing a dvd player and the long way round?  Anything else needed?

Sent from my smarter-than-I-am phone using tapatalk 2
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

Lonesome Dave

Fletch told me today he was going to bring everything we need including movies (Long Way Round and On Any Sunday).  Don't forget we might need an extension cord or two.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

JoniJo

I wish you well!
My input.... the dirtier, the better.
Wish I could join you......  :P     JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

greatbuffalo

After spewing oil and coolant last night, my Tiger got washed >:( >:(
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Fletch

I will bring the dvd player and flat screen, as well as some extension cords. Lonesome Dave can bring the dvds.do we need anything else?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Hank

You guys rock.  Wish I could make it out to witness and help.

Osnabrock

"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

Sportfaller

Who is up for a beer or two after setting up tomorrow night?

Sandfords is close, and has dollar pints!

oh, and I think I talked the old man into entering his bike too, he wants in on the metric touring on his 1200gs
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

greatbuffalo

I'm in for a brew after.

I might get into town a little later than I had hoped. My kid have a small engine competition at the votech in the morning but hope to be out of town before noon.

Fletch

typically I don't drink beer, but will make an exception in this case ;) :)
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

greatbuffalo

I worked all night last night. Loaded up this morning. The Tiger will not be following us out this trip. I think its time for a bigger trailer. The 2 KLRs fit pretty well but it was a no go on the Triumph :'( :'( :'(

Just waiting for my kid to be done with Skills Competition at the VoTech and we'll be on our way.

See you guys in 5 - 6 hours.

greatbuffalo

Well its near 2 pm East River time. My son's competition at the Tech is running late. Hoping to be out of here in the next 1/2 hour. I'll give a call to Jacin when I get closer to town and probably meet you all at the venue.

greatbuffalo

A great group showed up help set up, Jacin, Fletch, Lonesome (crash) Dave, Zippopodomus (my son), Sportfaller, Sportfaller's Dad (forgot his name, sorry) and myself. The first annual Black Hills Motorcycle Show Banquet DDSR Edition followed the setup with many stories, and some lies I'm sure, being told. It was a good time with two good days to come.

JoniJo

Hope you have a great time this weekend.
Miss you all!!!!!  :cheers
Take a bunch of pictures.      JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

greatbuffalo

Had a real good response from a lot of folks asking questions and generally talking up what we are all about. It was a good day.