Main Menu

FS: 2006 KTM 950 Adventure in Rapid City

Started by The Yeti, June 23, 2009, 01:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Yeti

SOLD!!

2006 KTM 950 Adventure
18300 Miles
Recent valve adjustment & major service (~500 miles ago)
16T front sprocket
SW Motech front crash bars
Gobi panniers (grey) & rack
Black Dog skid plate
Stock skid plate
Hislamer long pegs
Low gel seat (do not have stock seat)
Highway pegs mounted on front crash bars
Hard Parts auxillary light kit
Water pump done ~7k miles ago
Set of Dunlop D908RR/D606 with under 1k miles on them
KTM tankbag-wired for power
Service manual (PDF)
Highly valuable ADV sticker on front shield/Ride The World stickers on swingarm
Custom painted (rattle-can black) front stock shield
Cee Bailey tall touring shield (15" clear)
And in the interest of full disclosure, here is the cosmetic damage
-slight dent in one side of front rim, does not effect handling or PSI in any way
-paint peeling on left side tank where crash bar hit during an off (slap a sticker on it, it's fine)
-slight scratches on left upper fairing from same get-off (another sticker...)
-crash bars have a few dings & scrapes (they do their job well)
-various other small scratches from my boots & tankbag straps ("those'll buff right out!")

I've added the folowing extras as I was plannning on transfering them to the SE when I got it. Now am planning on a different bike so am including them here!
Gobi top box (grey) & rack
Dirtnblood 2" risers
Renazco Racing tall rally seat (suede top, vinyl sides)

Located in Rapid City, SD
Price: check here for current price. I'm doing a reverse auction over on ADVRider. Need to sell this thing ASAP!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=478071

"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

fringefan

The Yeti

Dustin

We really need a drooool smiley!!! That is one kick ass bike Yeti!!  :o

I looks more like a dirt bike than a road one. I want one now!  ;D

Sportfaller

I think I saw you on the mystic road saturday leading the group... we were ATV-ing it for the day, but I woulda loved to been out riding, but my pillion had other ideas!
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

The Yeti

The Yeti

Dustin

Wow!! I've never see it so clean!!  :o Usually it's taking a nap in a mud puddle.  ;D

The Yeti

flexlarson

"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

The Yeti

Seriously...what the hell do I have to do to get rid of this thing  ???

PRICE DROPPED TO $7600...yeah, you heard me right.   :'(

Over 4000 views over on ADVRider and not a single bite, I'm really starting to get concerned...maybe shouldn't have talked my wife into letting me get the WRR first.   :-[

Dustin

Just tell mama that you have to keep the black princess... Easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!  ;D Then you'll have bikes that work great on both ends of the DS spectrum!

The Yeti

Quote from: Dustin on July 30, 2009, 03:58:51 PM
Just tell mama that you have to keep the black princess... Easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!  ;D Then you'll have bikes that work great on both ends of the DS spectrum!

Unfortunatley, just not an option...unless you wanna give me a few thousand $$$??

loingrader

Quote from: The Yeti on July 30, 2009, 03:29:37 PM
Seriously...what the hell do I have to do to get rid of this thing  ???

it's an awesome bike and it will sell, but they aren't universally sought after like say a gsxr or something.  the economy isn't helping the situation either.  it just takes the right buyer in the right location seeing your add.  it will sell yeti.  it's a sweet bike.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Dustin

I agree with Bret, it's a sweet bike. If I had 8 grand sitting around I'd pick it up. It will sell, just give it time.