News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Gray Kilimanjaro Jacket, Mens Large

Started by Ratchef, October 12, 2009, 07:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratchef

Brian reminded me about posting here, so yeah, thanks.  Give me your bike, you know you want to.

I've got a Large Kilimanjaro jacket for sale, it was only used one season.  In perfect condition, nothing wrong at all.  Brand new it's $265.00 (yes, you can get the purple one for $195 new now, but thats because it's purple.....).  I'm asking $140.  I'm down here in Rapid. 

http://tinyurl.com/yf4l7z6

Shiraz
605-390-9697
ratchef79@gmail.com

loingrader

bump

these are awesome jackets.  warm, and waterproof.  remove the liner and it makes a great jacket for heavy rains in the summertime.

mine is tested to -11.2 degrees f.  my feet and hands were frozen solid, but amazingly, my core was warm.

also did about 500 miles in rain at about 38 degrees.  jacket worked flawlessly.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Ratchef

I hear that about the hands, almost bought the heated gloves.  I had hand guards and heated grips on mine and at 20 degrees out my hands froze anyway, but my feet were fine, Ariat boots. But yeah, the jacket was great.  Never did try it below zero though.  Not sure I'd want to, but I'll take your word for it.  My poor bikes gone now though so I don't need this anytime soon.