News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

crossing dakota

Started by Fletch, March 18, 2016, 12:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/156916746" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Fletch

Hmmm.. well, just click on it and it works?

Bogus Jim

I might have to try this "adventure riding", it sounds fun.

Fletch

Quote from: Bogus Jim on March 18, 2016, 01:09:45 PM
I might have to try this "adventure riding", it sounds fun.

I was thinking the same thing..

Hank

I couldn't get it to embed either.  Vimeo must have changed something... will look into it soon.

Robmicgrn

That place looks amazing! I have got to get out there sometime  ;)
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Lonesome Dave

Blaster Bill told me about this film he was doing last August.  Sounded interesting.  Remind me at breakfast to tell you the rest of the story.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

KLC63

Looks like a great time.
THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

Abercrombie

I have already over booked my riding agenda for this year but I have to get down to ride the Black Hills off road some time soon.

KLC63

I would go, but Fletch doesn't think a beemer can make it. Ha Ha. I am going to try. I need a good list of things to bring. Not really big on sleeping on the ground any more. I will be more definite closers to the date. Maybe I can hook up  with Fletch and ride down from Rapid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

greatbuffalo

There are a few places that I struggled with my KLR. One area is south of Hill City on some very steep, techinical, rutted and loose ATV trails. Also North of Newell out on the rolling patures if it rains just a bit you will be slipping and sliding for 27 miles on a mixture of horse, sheep, and cow sh#+. Then there is the river crossing.............

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

mitchn06

i am overbooked this year as well, but maybe 2017!!
2014.5 Kawasaki KLR650 New Edition

blasterbill

The final editing for the Crossing Dakota is in process.  When completed we will have the movie premier at the Elks theater in Rapid City.   DakAL   dakotaadventureloop@gmail.com
Blaster Bill