News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Enduro DVDs

Started by The Yeti, May 01, 2010, 12:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osnabrock

No worries Joni.  The case came to me in a "pre sat upon" condition.  I'm happy that it's making the rounds.
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

JoniJo

The video, "Salt and Gold" will be mailed today to fringefan. I really enjoyed it. Thanks,   JoniJo

Superbowl Champs.....The Green Bay Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

plumber mike

That looks like one of our DS rally's ::)
Well it will this year....I'm rockin some WP forks off a husaberg now 8)
That Salt and Gold RR was awesome. Jealous...and proof that the 950ADV is not too big a bike.

Osnabrock

Mike,
Were your forks a straight swap or did you have to machine your triple clamp?  I hope your BMW doesn't reject them.  Cross pollination from the Husky/BMW family to Husa/KTM family could end up in an unnatural beast.  Oh, wait it already is.
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

plumber mike

I got the WP4387? series because they are a direct fit into my triples. I machined one fork leg 1mm larger to accept my axle, and purchased a caliper bracket from a 950SE. Just that easy. A huge improvement for a very small investment(Thanks ADVRider)

fringefan

Watched the vid which was great, thanks. Who wants it next or where do I send it to get it back to the original owner?

Hank

fringefan

plumber mike

I'd like to see it as well, and will forward along ;D

Mike Vaga
21293 Yellow Creek Road
Lead, SD 57754

Hank

Send it to Mike first since he's closer.

fringefan

I will get it in the mail tomorrow.

plumber mike

Quote from: Hank on February 19, 2011, 08:40:46 AM
Send it to Mike first since he's closer.

It's the U.S. Post office :-X It probably all goes to Sioux Falls for sorting anyway ???

fringefan

You should have recieved it by now but with the post office who knows where it went first.

Translation- got lazy and forgot about it, dislocated my ankle on sat, no mail on Sun, forgot on Mon and Tues but got it in the mail today ;D

The Yeti

Quote from: fringefan on March 02, 2011, 06:19:45 PM
...dislocated my ankle on sat...

Pics or it didn't happen.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

fringefan

It happened but only pic I have is a photo copy of the x-ray before and after.

Just imagine your foot as it is now...then imagine your leg pointing straight but your foot is dangling off to the side and your ankle is on the opposite side of the bone it is supposed to be craddled in. What really sucked is that I did not get pain meds for over an hour because I told the paramedic I did not want a cathater thinking I was going to have surgery. Long story short I found out a standard iv is also called a cathater so the guy thought I was afraid of needles. No broken bones only tore every ligament in my foot so I had cruthes for 3-4 days and now I am just in a walking boot so I should be good to go by the time the snow melts.