News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Quad gone, now it's time for a bike.

Started by Number One, July 13, 2010, 11:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Number One

The time is here to enter the two wheel club.  My Polaris Xplorer sold last friday night.  So now I am in the market for a Honda XR400R.  With Number Two in WY and near CO he has been watching ther for me.  I am covering the upper midwest.  If anybody runs accross something please pass it on.

Bogus Jim

Craigs list shows a couple for sale in Ft. Collins. One in Billings but the listing is pretty old.

Caseyjones

I to own an Xplorer 400 4x4, I couldn't bear to get rid of it so I bought a pretty cheap bike, we'll look forward to seeing some pics of the new machine when you get it.

Hank

Not an XR400.. but there is a DRZ400 listed on Craig's in Mankato for 1950, which is pretty cheap!

plumber mike

If I find a reasonably priced XR400 in good condition you WILL NOT be notified :P  J/K
Would a 600 or 650R work as well ?
How about a CRF?
I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Welcome and good luck.

JoniJo

Kansas City too far???????
Check Craigslist PostingID: 1834408724
                                                        JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

JoniJo

.......another XR400R...... Craigslist PostingID: 1841477580    JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Number Two

What's the budget we are working with here?

Number Two

For the bike in Kansas City, you need the MSO and the original bill of sale at a minimum.  Would be helpful if he was the original owner.  Might get a good deal if you can title it yourself.  Shoot him an email.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/1834408724.html

Number One

Bike Found!!!!!

New owner of a 1996 Honda XR400R.

plumber mike

Number One

It happened!  Now I just have to go down to Dixon, MO to pick it up.  Actually Crazy Uncle Larry and maybe Number Two will be going down to get it.  I will be meeting up with them in Orrick, MO next weekend for a family event. 

loingrader

i found my klr in peculiar, mo. 

good cheap bikes to be found in that state apparently.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro