News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Upton enduro trail

Started by grubbie, July 24, 2010, 11:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grubbie

Anyone ever ridden the trails near Upton WY where they have the enduro race? Tried them on for size today. Holy crap are those some tight trails. I stayed upright except for these fence crossing things that are made of angle iron. Steep and short, my bike stalled on the downhill side and I tipped over. Just curious if anyone else has been there.
There is video of some of the trails at this site, http://www.smith-offroad.com/articles/inyan-kara-national-enduro-2009 The crossings I was talking about are at 1:45 and 2:55. Not my video, by the way.

loingrader

that looks like a pretty good time!  especially on something light and agile (like my klr650).

:)
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

JoniJo

That's only about 120 miles from Rapid! Looks like it could be quite challenging. When are we going? Thinking about a group ride?   JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson