News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

What is the word?

Started by Caseyjones, August 01, 2010, 05:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

numb41

I am leaning towards a monday trip to see the amatuer hill climb.  That's the hard one.  I was told the pros run on friday and it is more or less a timed run on an easier course.  Make my way back home tuesday unless I get side tracked, like say, a road trip s&w of custer.

plumber mike

I'm signing some papers for my new 20yr mortgage(instead of 30 ;D)monday morning and then I'm free. What time do the hillclimbs start ?
Tuesday, I got talked into a poker run for the local ARM chapter. He said chrome is not required :D
Wednesday is "no panty" Wednesday in Hulett. Hellneau is grilling at the Devil's Tower gift shop for a friend next week and said he'd buy me lunch. I think I can do dirt for a good portion of the ride :evil
I'd like to check out a few vendor trailers in Sturgis (Neon lights under the X 8))

This is of course all subject to change if any of my good customers have a problem :-X(emergencies only next week)

Any of you fella's want to brave the burnout pit at the Full Throttle? ;D

numb41

Mike, I think the climb starts noonish and is done around 4 ish.  I haven't decided if i'll make it or not