News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Yeti??

Started by Fletch, April 14, 2011, 08:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

Did you used to ride a C14? I think we went street riding once?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

The Yeti

Quote from: Fletch on April 14, 2011, 08:14:49 PM
Did you used to ride a C14? I think we went street riding once?

I did.  From where would I remember you?
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Fletch

Not sure how we met? maybe ST-N?? We rode the needles and southern hills one day, I was on a red/balck CBR 954. Used to live on farimont by circle S

MIke

The Yeti

Oh hell yeah! Hey Mike!  It was on STN.  Was 'blackhills' not available on our forum?  ;D  I think of you often, as I drive by your old house every day.

Fletch

Quote from: The Yeti on April 15, 2011, 12:40:43 PM
Oh hell yeah! Hey Mike!  It was on STN.  Was 'blackhills' not available on our forum?  ;D  I think of you often, as I drive by your old house every day.

just thought it would be a bit too much here as that is pretty much what the whole place is about?  New 990 on the way so probably see you on the trails :)  kept the 300XC-w as well, for more serious trail work!

loingrader

man you are going to love that thing and wonder how you ever made it without a dual sport bike.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

The Yeti

Don't think I can keep up with the Katoom on my new (to me) 1200GS (thanks Josh!  :cheers ), but my WRR will give it a run for the money (OFF pavement, that is  ;) ).

Since the C14, I've had a nine-fiddy and sold it so I could get into more trouble with a WR250R (see my crash in the June 2010 Rally threads).

Let me know when you get the 990 and we'll go for a ride or two!  You gonna make it to the June rally?

Fletch

Quote from: The Yeti on April 15, 2011, 04:14:19 PM
Don't think I can keep up with the Katoom on my new (to me) 1200GS (thanks Josh!  :cheers ), but my WRR will give it a run for the money (OFF pavement, that is  ;) ).

Since the C14, I've had a nine-fiddy and sold it so I could get into more trouble with a WR250R (see my crash in the June 2010 Rally threads).

Let me know when you get the 990 and we'll go for a ride or two!  You gonna make it to the June rally?

I plan on checking out the June rally, looks like my type of crowd!! I'll let you know when I get the new bike.