News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

The Good, The Bad & the Ugly

Started by JoniJo, October 03, 2011, 11:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoniJo

Not for the faint of heart........   ;D

.................I'll be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :-*           Joni "Crash" McCue

JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

NDave

Hey Joni that Wy ride looks like something fun       Drink your milk to fix your bones and we'll chase the Kids next spring      I tried to work out a plan but the pill pusher from Platte just laughed at me

Dan thanks for the lesson on fixing tires       I had to plug the rear on the Vee to get it to the shop    never went faster than 4th gear       Gerry tells me that = 100mph

Bogus if you need a wingman on your next adventure I need about 7 1/2 hrs warning

JoniJo

That Wyoming trip looks like an excellent adventure. If it comes to pass, I'm in!    :D    JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson