Some one or Some place to bring my KTM to and get fork rebuilt ASAP

Started by flexlarson, August 30, 2011, 11:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flexlarson

Anyone have a trusted buddy or shop that will rebuild my KTM front forks (Just one side is leaking) Id like them rebuilt.  Before the DDSR Ralley?
If you do tell them to call me and I can get them the Bike this Thursday Night.
email me at flexlarson at gmail.com or call me 970  5 eight nine six 4 seven five.
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

flexlarson

"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.

The Yeti

I can't help you out Brian, but WTF? You're back in Rapid?? And, apparently, you're coming to the rally? That's great news! Tell us more...
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

loingrader

Quote from: The Yeti on August 31, 2011, 10:37:26 AM
I can't help you out Brian, but WTF?

Tell us more...

i knew i wasn't the only one thinking that!  nice to know you are still alive and kicking buddy!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

flexlarson

I am alive. Almost wasnt there for a but. Tell ya all about it. Anyways Chads bringin my bike over to the MX connection in Rapid to be fixed. Ill be back in Rapid about 6 pm FRi and then grab bike and head out.

Lookin forward to riding.
C U guys
Brian