News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Steering Stabilizer

Started by JoniJo, October 04, 2011, 01:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoniJo

Anyone know where I can get a Scotts or other quality steering stabilizer/damper? Anyone have one lying on their workbench they're not using?
Please let me know.                                           Thanks, Joni
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Sportfaller

Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

The Yeti

Well, this is encouraging! You keeping the bike after all Joni??
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

JoniJo

Let me get back to you on that. I must have a long talk with my inner child. Oops....gotta go, my inner child just called......   :D   JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

loingrader

Quote from: The Yeti on October 04, 2011, 10:52:25 AM
Well, this is encouraging! You keeping the bike after all Joni??

i thought that maybe the scotts was going on the cruiser to make it more rock garden friendly.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

JoniJo

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Today, Joni T McCue of Omaha, Nebraska has announced her bid for the Presidency of..... Oh, wait a gol darn minute. ....has just announced the she IS NOT. Let me repeat, IS NOT selling her KLX! She says, and I quote "After long counsel with my peers at the DDSR, I've decided to keep my little trusty little KLX". It appears that her decision has pleased the majority of Dual-Sport riders around the country. It is indeed a good for us all.

Now.....Back to the Michael Jackson, Dr Murray trial.....  ::)

Stay tuned....film at 11:00.             

JoniJo

Thomas Jefferson

Hank

Lonesome Dave

Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

WAHOOOOOOOOoooooooo!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

jacin theis

See, when the drugs were off, everything id better. Why do people do those things. Gald you still with us. Sorry again about the trail ::)
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS