News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

TRIALS HELP!!!

Started by torgo, December 27, 2011, 06:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torgo

I have joined the ISTA (International TwinShock Association) and am looking for a twin shock trials bike.

http://itsa.clubexpress.com/

The rules are that you can run anything that has drum brakes, air cooled, and twin shocks. 

I am looking for a KT, TY, TL, TLR or any older twin shock trials bike.  Anyone got one in the garage they want to see someone rebuild and compete on?

I figure the more eyes and ears the better. 

Thanks

Time heals all wounds. But it usually leaves a pretty big scar.

Fletch

this is all I have, but my wife would kill me if I sold it:
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

JoniJo

I know close to nothing about trials bikes. Here 'ya go......   8)    Joni

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/mcy/2747303053.html
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

torgo

Well I don't want to be an accomplice to murder and i was hoping for a cheaper entrance into the Trials scene.  For that price I can get an nice used modern trials bike. 

I do appreciate the help.  I am a Kawaski man so I was really hoping for a KT but right now any in my price range will do  $0 to $1000 tops.

Time heals all wounds. But it usually leaves a pretty big scar.

Lonesome Dave

A couple years ago, I looked at a nice Trails bike (GasGas) in RC/Black Hawk area.  It was in your price range at the time, I'll do some checking, who knows, might get lucky! LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Osnabrock

This one's been popping up on the MPLS craigslist for a couple months now. 
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mcy/2747523626.html
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

JoniJo

JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

revin kevin

I have a Yamaha TY250 with alot of extra parts - frame, wheels, engine, forks ect. Titled too!
Need to get $1250 for it all

Fletch

not the revin kevin that used to go on the spring/fall rides with the Mitchell guys?

revin kevin

That'd  be me
Who's this

Fletch

mike letcher (aka the albino) ;)

Hank

Hey Fletch I used to ride with a Brad Letcher back in college.. 90ish.  Any relation?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

revin kevin

Fletch, good to hear from ya, Doesn't seem like I get to make it to the trail rides anymore , but I still do ride as much as I can.
Revin

Fletch

Quote from: Hank on February 14, 2012, 11:24:30 AM
Hey Fletch I used to ride with a Brad Letcher back in college.. 90ish.  Any relation?

LOL.... he's my little brother!

Hank

Is he still riding?  He had a neon cbr600 back then.   Tell him to come join us in June!