News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Greetings from Lead

Started by plumber mike, August 18, 2009, 11:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plumber mike

I wanted to thank Yeti, because his plug for this site on ADV is how I found you. I ride the trails up here on an almost daily basis(alone) So to find others like myself that may become riding buddies or friends is exciting. I'll be checking in often and if anyone is up this way riding and wants some company, let me know.

Mike

The Yeti

Welcome, Mike!

You get to ride the trails every day??  And I thought I was spoiled (I try to get out every weekend).  I'm sure I'll be out this coming weekend if you want to ride.  I think excess and his friend want to get out again, too.  Maybe all four of us could meet up somewhere this weekend and have a mini-rally of our own.   ;D
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

plumber mike

Shoot! Down in Co Spgs this weekend. But please don't forget me the next. Yes I'm spoiled. Usually ride after work until dinner or dark. I've been riding out to the fish-n-fry lately and taking trails from there to see what our options will be. It's amazing how much ground can be covered on the trails alone without having to pound pavement.

loingrader

welcome mike. 

yea, it's awesome how much dirt can be covered in the hills without ever hitting pavement. 

look forward to riding with you at the fall rally.

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Hank

Welcome!  Looking forward to the fall rally!

Sportfaller

Mike, were you at the BMW NR in Gillette last year on a grey green 1200 GSA?
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

plumber mike

Do I look like a GSA rider to you :-\. No I was not there. I do own a BMW Xcountry,but I don't think BMW guys consider that a real BMW.