News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

just another new guy

Started by numb41, September 02, 2009, 04:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

numb41

Hey.  Seen your website while cruising the f650 site.  I ride an '03 f650 gs that is finally paid off!  For good or bad, I ride it like I stole it.  I'm from Chamberlain.  The sept ride looks interesting, but I don't know if I can make it.  The family will have a say in it.  I rode out to Rapid over the rally to watch the flattrack races and got soaked - twice.  My arse and back were aching on the ride back home.  Just an old wuse I guess.  Anywho, I'll be snooping around.  Nice site.  Regards, Foster

loingrader

welcome.  i'm just southeast of you a bit in platte. 

speaking of soaked, i got drenched coming home from work today.  i wonder what those people think when they pull their cars to the shoulder because it's raining so hard, and then some yahoo (me) flies by on his motorcycle. 

did that storm hit you guys?

are there any good places to ride by the river that you know of?
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

numb41

Platte?  Hmmm, I thought most of 'you guys' were from the Rapid area.  No, we didn't get a drop; just watched it build up.  There's a fun road that goes to some gfp ground.  It's south of the dude ranch on the west river side; I think it will take you to the mouth of the White river.  I have played around up at Kiowa, but that was a long time ago.  Brule bottom on the east side can get as rough as you want once you slip into Buffalo county/ Crow Creek res.  After I wore my teeks out, I haven't been as adventureous. 

plumber mike

I don't know if I've been here long enough to welcome you.WELCOME ;D