News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

New West River member

Started by badlander, February 17, 2010, 01:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badlander

Hello all,

Just found my way here from the regional board on ADVrider.  Been reading ride reports from there for years.  Am a 39 yo from Kadoka, SD.  Have been working for the phone company for 11 years now.  My hobbies are huntin', fishin', and riding ATV's and bikes.  Had a 2004 KLR650 that I traded for a ATV w/snowplow 2 years ago.  Was missing the KLR and convinced my SO to let me get the KLX250.  I like exploring back roads, but wanted to be able to do more single track with the kids and family on the ATV's.  Hope to meet some of you in person.  I want to spend time in the Black Hills in the coming years with the family and would love some input on trails and other points of interest.  Anywhoo, enough about me. 

See you on the trail!!!! ;D ;D ;D
06 KLX250S

Hank

Welcome!

Hope to see you at one of our gatherings!    You're a lot closer to good riding than us East River guys... good prairie doggin' around there too!

loingrader

welcome.  those klx250's are cool bikes. 

if you can make it out to one of our rallys, you will have a good time and we can even find some singletrack for you.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

numb41

Have you had a chance to get to know your way around the grasslands?  A TON of riding opportunities there...

badlander

numb41,

Yea, I used to ride the gravel and dirt back roads with the KLR650, but she felt kinda big to do the pasture thing.  Haven't got try the new-to-me KLX250 as of yet.  Hoping to do alot more off-road this year.  Come on warmer weather!!!!
06 KLX250S