Greetings from beautiful downtown Custer

Started by rdstrain1949, April 17, 2010, 09:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Yeti

I gotta work.   :-\

You guys do know that it's supposed to rain all day Friday, right?  Have a muddy day, you b*stards!   ;D
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

fringefan

There is always a chance we will be graced with good weather ;D if not we can reschedule.

rdstrain1949

My Dear Mr. Yeti;

Can I assume from your post that you much prefer working to riding?  It would seem so.  How about you setting up a ride that fits your schedule? 

On a lighter note, is anybody up for Friday? 

If you don't respect your elders, you'd best respect your betters. (the Duke)

fringefan

If it is raining more than a sprinkle I am out but I will be up to ride for a few hours tomorrow around 12noon and need to be back by 4:30pm?

rdstrain1949

fringefan

As of right now lets plan on it and I will call you after my girls kindergarten screening which should be around 11am.
Chad 605-415-0909

The Yeti

Quote from: rdstrain1949 on April 21, 2010, 06:24:45 PM
My Dear Mr. Yeti;

Can I assume from your post that you much prefer working to riding?  It would seem so.  How about you setting up a ride that fits your schedule?

Not my preference...my boss's!  Hey, if I could get paid to ride, I'd be out there all day, every day!  8)

Ask around...I'm usually out riding every weekend during the summer, and have been known to take more than a few weekdays off during the season just to ride.  We'll get out there sooner or later my friend, believe me!  ;D

P.S. fringefan stopped over to my house last night and we discussed riding weekend after next, weather permitting.  I wouldn't mind getting out to Farmingdale...you know, a semi-controlled environment to brush up the skills that have faded over the winter.

fringefan

It's like riding a bike, who needs to brush up on skills ;D

rdstrain1949

OK, OK.  I kinda remember what job & boss is. 

Anyway, I give up.  Still haven't ridden the KLR and not got rained on.  Today 40 degrees and rain.  (at least it didn't hail)  Maybe next week. 

flexlarson

up for riding. This weekend is a no go (climbing) but next week during the week will work. Im done workin for summer. :)
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

The Yeti