News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

New Member in Watertown SD

Started by Lee Bruns, May 09, 2010, 08:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Bruns

Just found out about this site. Cool, very cool.
Locally I'm involved with the Glacial Lakes MC, we  put on an offroad poker run once a year and hold two dual sport enduros.
Howdy.

The Yeti

Welcome Lee!  You gonna make it to the June rally?  If you're interested, visit the sign-up thread!
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Hank

Hi Lee,

I'm also from Watertown and we have 3 or 4 other Watertown members on the site.   I'm the only one who's real active here though.
I posted in your GLMC off road poker run thread on ADV a while back.    I don't think we've met in the real world though, but I assume you're related to Shannon?   I know Shannon.   

Spread the word at GLMC, maybe a few would come out to the hills rally.  They are a lot of fun. 

Does GLMC have meetings?   I'd like to attend if so, if it works schedule wise for me.

Hank (Jason)

Dustin

Welcome Lee!

I live in Watertown too! I'm not much of a poster on this forum but I do lurk alot and follow most of what goes on here.

Lee Bruns

Quote from: Hank on May 10, 2010, 05:28:17 AM
Hi Lee,

I'm also from Watertown and we have 3 or 4 other Watertown members on the site.   I'm the only one who's real active here though.
I posted in your GLMC off road poker run thread on ADV a while back.    I don't think we've met in the real world though, but I assume you're related to Shannon?   I know Shannon.   

Spread the word at GLMC, maybe a few would come out to the hills rally.  They are a lot of fun. 

Does GLMC have meetings?   I'd like to attend if so, if it works schedule wise for me.

Hank (Jason)

I are Shannon. Lee is my middle name, and I prefer it.  No one wants to argue with me about my name when I use Lee.  "Sir, we need to speak to Her".  Even my banking is done using Lee.
GLMC Meetings are first Wednesday of every month, 8pm at Perkins.
    GLMC is trying to get access to more federal trail funds to expand the existing trail area, purchase more offroad use land, or upgrade our existing land, but we need to find another organization to help us out.
   Hoping this forum is also a club and may be able to help.

Lee Bruns

Quote from: The Yeti on May 09, 2010, 10:25:15 PM
Welcome Lee!  You gonna make it to the June rally?  If you're interested, visit the sign-up thread!

I'm entered in the minnesota 2000 in June, thats pretty much it for my event participation in June. Just too many family things going on while my girls are young. As they age and no longer want to be seen with me, time will free up.