News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

What was I thinkin'........

Started by JoniJo, August 05, 2011, 07:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoniJo

I just bought this bike.  ::)  Should have it in a week or so. The bike will come with a Title!!!  :o   Sincerely, JoniJo  (it is a 1999)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280720110635&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_974wt_1167

I must be insane!!!!!!!!!   :cheers

JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Lee Bruns

looks like a HOOT to me!
Perfect for the GLMC offroad Poker Run. Great price also!

The Yeti

Awesome Joni! No one'll be able to keep up with that KATOOM!!
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Osnabrock

Holy Crap.  Hold on tight.
It's pretty cool that you'll be able to plate it.  I'm hoping to have a plated two stroke one day.
Have fun.
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Osnabrock

So......has it arrived yet?
I'm eager to hear your thoughts.  I'm seriously thinking about a KTM 300XC-W.
Does a plated 2 stoke make any sense at all?

greatbuffalo

You gonna hold on to the KLX? Or are ya gonna sell it?

loingrader

Quote from: Osnabrock on August 15, 2011, 05:35:32 PM
Does a plated 2 stoke make any sense at all?

heck yes it does!  nothing better than the looks that people give you when you buzz past at WOT blowing blue smoke out the pipes!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Osnabrock

I like the thought of a two stroke in the city.
Sadly, the more serious I get about the purchase, the more likely it is that I'll be passing along one of my bikes to make room for such a toy.  It's tough, but it may be the KLR.

loingrader

Quote from: Osnabrock on August 16, 2011, 02:04:13 PM
I like the thought of a two stroke in the city.
Sadly, the more serious I get about the purchase, the more likely it is that I'll be passing along one of my bikes to make room for such a toy.  It's tough, but it may be the KLR.

that's just crazy talk!  (i can't ever get rid of bikes)

in all honestly, klr's are a dime a dozen and it could be replaced in a matter of hours once you started to miss it.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Number Two

Not real clear from the ad - did it come with a title.  I saw you sent me a message a while back about the 650R.  I think the two stroke will treat you well.

JoniJo

The KaToom sale went KaBoom. The guy kept putting me off and finally admitted he couldn't come up with a title.
I'm still looking...........  ::)             JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

greatbuffalo

BUMMER!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Good luck on the search

Dratharr

JoniJo,
I just traded my 2009 KTM 300XCW off at Rice Honda in Rapid City, it is a nice one! Dyna Ring Auto Clutch, Tubliss System, Gnarley Pipe, and lots of other goodies, and it is titled.  ;D