News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Dirt-Bagz

Started by JoniJo, December 07, 2011, 09:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoniJo

I was thinking about getting a pair of these.
Anyone have any experience with them?
Thanks............................ JoniJo

http://www.dbzproducts.com/index.htm

P.S. Merry Christmas to all..........
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Lonesome Dave

I don't know anything about those bags, but I've been very interested in Wolfman products.  They have enduro bags and larger expedition bags and the rolie system.  I particularly like the enduro bags. Here's a link at Rocky Mountain ATV
http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/search.do?keyword=WOLFMAN  (sorry, not sure if the linked worked)!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

JoniJo

Thanks Dave.   8) 
Looks very well made!     Joni
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Sportfaller

I love my wolfman bags, good stuff!

Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

jacin theis

You didnt even have plates on that thing when it went down? This will be a story for the rest of my life.... "i remember when i rode to Moab with Josh on his brnad new 800 blah blah blah......" i love that photo too.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Wacked

That is a sweeeeet photo!

Joni - I set up for the Wolfman's.   BUT for day trippin, the Dirt Bagz look like a nice size and good value. I wouldn't be afraid of them.

Wacked

Lonesome Dave

Josh, that's a great photo, you should sent it to them.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Osnabrock

I have a set of the DirtBagz racks for my DRZ.  I use them with the Wolfman E2 (non waterproof) enduro bags.  I plan on getting some dirtbagz sometime soon.
The Bagz that I've been eyeing aren't waterproof, where the most of the Wolfman stuff is........until you go down with them.
I pack most of my moisture sensitive items, like sleeping bag and a change of clothes, in waterproof stuffsacks so I figure the Dirtbagz will be sufficient.
Two years ago on a trip West my riding buddy went down with waterproof Wolfman bags and put a hole in them.  Some tape served as a decent patch.  Also, if there's any heat involved, any moisture in the bags tend to condense and saturate everything in the bags. All this can be avoided with some creativity.
Take your pick, both are good products.
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

Dr Psyko

I have a wolfman "alpha" bag for the KLR, works very well. Not advertised as waterproof I don't think but very nearly is. We rode through quite a pour on the way home last spring. Basicly dry inside.
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.