News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

A Trip to Mexico's Copper Canyon

Started by sleddog, March 21, 2011, 08:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleddog

I had the opportunity to tag along, for two weeks, with a few friends, into the Copper Canyon region of Mexico.

We crossed the border, securing  tourist Visa's & importation of the bikes, at Presidio, TX / Ojinaga, MX. Everything was simple & straight forward. Then off to Chihuahua City.

Copper Canyon is in the North Central, mountainous region of Mexico.

Here is a slideshow of our trip. Hope you enjoy!

http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t349/jbackerphotos/Mexico%202011/?albumview=slideshow&direction=reverse

Sleddog

jacin theis

That looks really fun! Once again it looks like the media plays on everyones hysteria. Thanks for sharing.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

sleddog

Jud

Sled Dog, which one are you? I know most of those guys, and have done that trip with them three times. Do I know you?

Your slide show has some really nice pics. Adanele (sp?) has grown up some in the 5 or 6 years since I took my first trip to Bato. I rang the bell at Satevo, too. I sure hope I can go again some time.

Wacked

Sleddog -

I had to wipe the drool off my key-board after checking out those pictures!  What a sweet ride.

Hope I can see Copper Canyon for myself in the next couple of years.

Wacked

sleddog

Quote from: Jud on March 27, 2011, 08:53:01 PM
Sled Dog, which one are you? I know most of those guys, and have done that trip with them three times. Do I know you?

Your slide show has some really nice pics. Adanele (sp?) has grown up some in the 5 or 6 years since I took my first trip to Bato. I rang the bell at Satevo, too. I sure hope I can go again some time.

Jud, I was the new guy this trip. I took the pic of the "Our Group", so not in any of them. Ridden some TS events. Am Rallymaster for GLMC Grand Tours. 1st time to Mexico...it won't be the last,for sure! Adanele, is a sweatheart! There is a good story re her that came as a result of our trip. Do you know Ian, from Ontario?

Wacked, you won't be disappointed. It's at the top of the list of the best places I've ridden!

Jud

Quote from: sleddog on March 28, 2011, 11:39:02 AM

Jud, I was the new guy this trip. I took the pic of the "Our Group", so not in any of them. Ridden some TS events. Am Rallymaster for GLMC Grand Tours. 1st time to Mexico...it won't be the last,for sure! Adanele, is a sweatheart! There is a good story re her that came as a result of our trip. Do you know Ian, from Ontario?

Wacked, you won't be disappointed. It's at the top of the list of the best places I've ridden!

Ian was on one of the trips I did, the one I call the Walt-in-the-Hole ride. Is he still riding the KLR250?