News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

DDSR stickers

Started by loingrader, August 12, 2008, 10:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

I like that.  Nice work.   No reason we couldn't have the simple oval/DDSR and something like that.

fringefan

Still waiting for Allan's but I like both of those

Dustin

Simple is good. Got my vote.

The Yeti

Quote from: AquaTop on August 18, 2008, 07:47:32 PM
We could do something different too --

I kinda like that, but don't like the font....

Here's the deal with my Photoshop...I had to wipe my HD not long ago and just tried to re-install my copy of Photoshop...there's a problem with the serial number! I gotta try and call support tommorow to see what the deal is. I'll try to come up with something soon.

Alan
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

flexlarson

I want a T-shirt with the Bike on it. NOW . Ill wear it as a PROMO .
Ill take it in Kids large and It will look sweet .
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

fringefan

One pink half shirt for Brian with no sleeves so he can look tuff.

The Yeti

Dustin

Here's my wifes attempt... it's an actual picture of my KLR!!  ;D

Thanks Mamma!

Dustin

It's not perfect but it's a good start. She said that it could be refined if you point her in the right direction.

The Yeti

Quote from: Dustin_P on August 25, 2008, 10:16:57 PM
Here's my wifes attempt... it's an actual picture of my KLR!!  ;D

Thanks Mamma!

I luv it!

Jared

I like the font, it's irreverent. :)  Since it's a decal I would get rid of the drop shadow.  Maybe rotate and scale the bike a bit to even out the whitespace between the pic and the border.

fringefan

needs some orange on it to look fast but other than that she did an awesome job ;D

Dustin

Here's the second rev.

LittleJacket

I really like AquaTops and think it would look best as a t-shirt/sweatshirt/coffeemug etc. 

I do however, think that the "official" DDS stickers should be a little different.  I really want to think this through.  Maybe we should set a date, gather ideas from all members, maybe add incentives, and make it a vote.  Either the whole group votes, or Brian, Chad, and I vote as a founders decision.

I really like the idea of CafePress.com for apparall.  Simple and effective with great gear, no money up front, and all sorts of different DDS shirts with unique themes and, best of all, no risk.

Great ideas guys!  Keep them coming!  Ryan 

rpjohnso

loingrader

if we end up voting, we could use the poll feature that this forum contains.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro