News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Yeti Update

Started by The Yeti, June 11, 2014, 05:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Yeti

Yup, still got the GSA! Just took it out yesterday for the first time this season....don't think I'm getting rid of that one anytime soon.  ;)

I simply love that bike. It's a great all-round tourer as well as great for fire roads and even a little of the rough stuff - with the Heidenau K60s I put on, it works surprisingly well in mud and loose stuff.

My only complaint is that it's just a bit too tall (keep in mind, I have the "tall" Russel seat on it now) - hard to get off the center stand sometimes. :)
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Sportfaller

Glad you are still gettin 'er out sometimes!!
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

The Yeti

Dang....I went from posting here multiple times a day to approximately once a year.  Kinda sad.  :(

Anyways, wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive and well!  :)

Haven't rode at all yet this year...and only twice last year...life just seems to get in the way, y'know.

Gonna TRY to ride much more this year, but I am planning on selling the WRR as soon as I get her cleaned up and take some pics. She's got a brand new water pump and rear tire.  ;)  Keep an eye out in the For Sale section if anyone is interested!

Hoping to make it up for the June Rally (glad to see that whole FnF kerfuffle got sorted out...IMO, the June rally should never be anywhere but!), but can't commit quite yet. I may have to be in Vegas for work that weekend.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Hank

Hey Yeti!   Selliing the WR and sticking with big bikes?
Glad you stopped in..   it'd be great to see you at the rally.    We miss you around here!

greatbuffalo

Yeti, good to hear from you. give me a heads up when you sell the WRR. We can probably come up with an arrangement.

Hope to see you in June.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Osnabrock

Nice to hear that you are doing well.
Hope to see you at the rally or, if not this year, sometime soon.
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."