News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Dakar 2016

Started by Fletch, January 05, 2016, 10:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

Not sure how many pay attention to this, but the Dakar is off to a rocky start this year with the first stage cancelled and the trucks unable to make it through the 3rd stage. Honda appears to be doing well in the bikes. Maybe they can end KTM's winning streak?

www.dakar.com
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

JoniJo

Fletch...
Thanks for the reminder. Love the Dakar! I'm DVRing it as we speak.   Joni
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Lonesome Dave

I've got the DVR set, or I should say Elisa already has the DVR set.  She knows I'd freak if I missed it.  I really miss watching Kurt Caselli. 
Older - Wiser - Faster !

JoniJo

Round #2 - The mud, the blood and the tequila?
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

greatbuffalo

If Borreda can keep his speed down in the villages, he'd be dominating.

Peugeot is the car team to beat. With that team as long as their car can hold together they should unbeatable.

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Bogus Jim

Have you noticed Malcolm Smith's son is racing. Looks just like his dad in the profile photo.

Kinda feel sorry for the kid, he'll probably never live up to what his dad accomplished, but he's got a pretty good resume already.

Fletch

I find myself somewhat smitten with Laia Sanz :evil

greatbuffalo

You too?

Fletch

Quote from: greatbuffalo on January 07, 2016, 04:42:05 PM
You too?

I think my wife is getting tired of me referring to Laia as "my girlfriend"

greatbuffalo

She had am moment that she me never should have gotten away with. A real tail wagger.

greatbuffalo

Quote from: greatbuffalo on January 07, 2016, 11:17:19 PM
She had am moment that she me never should have gotten away with. A real tail wagger.

Hank

What network broadcasts it?

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on January 05, 2016, 08:11:53 PM
I've got the DVR set, or I should say Elisa already has the DVR set.  She knows I'd freak if I missed it.  I really miss watching Kurt Caselli.

Sent from the Altair 8800 I carry around.

Fletch

NBC sports  1/2 hour coverage daily at 3:30 mountain time.

Lonesome Dave

I think is actually CNBC, and if its like last year there are air times very early on Sat and Sun plus the afternoon times.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Bogus Jim

NBC Sports Network if you have that channel. If not then CNBC might be showing it as well. Their ratings are so crappy, they have to show something as filler.

http://www.tvracer.com