News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2007 KLX330 for sale....It's a sad day!

Started by JoniJo, October 19, 2011, 02:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoniJo

JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

jacin theis

OK, if your posting at 12:55 in the a.m., your not in your right mind. lets all relax, take a breath, and just hold on to our bikes. Its really a passport to nature. A vessel of pleasure. I mean its not the end of the world if its gone, but what joy would be left?  It wont mean anything to your eternal salvation, but what about the enjoyment of this world?   I forwarded this to my father inlaw, who would give it the love and care it deserves. We cant have it adopted out to just any family.....
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

loingrader

Quote from: jacin theis on October 19, 2011, 07:42:55 AM
   I forwarded this to my father inlaw, who would give it the love and care it deserves. We cant have it adopted out to just any family.....

forwarded it to my father as well.  i'll keep my fingers crossed if it has to go that it will go to a good (hopefully DDSR) family.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

JoniJo

JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Lonesome Dave

Guys, she didn't say she was done, she just might be making an adjustment.  I liked Joni's bike from the very first time we met.   I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but real close.  So, I'm selling my TW or hey, "Great Buffalo" I'm going to sell my DRZ.  Dave
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Unfortunately I'm not in a position at this time to buy anything. I'm certainly hoping that come March I will be. So, if anyone has something at time, please let me know.

Thanks for for keeping me in mind Dave. It would be great if you could get Joni's bike, I took it for a ride on that fateful day and really liked it. I do think the DRZ would be a better bike for me. In time I may own one, but a KLR would be cool too.................
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?