News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Yamaha XS650 in North Dakota

Started by JoniJo, February 10, 2012, 10:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoniJo

Hello everyone.....
Does anyone live near Valley City, N.D.? I'm bidding on a bike there and I wonder if someone could take a look at it for me. It looks like it's about 60 miles west of Fargo. I'd be happy to pay for your fuel!
I've always wanted a cafe' bike. This could be the start!                Thanks, JoniJo  8)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170779026622#ht_500wt_1182
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

jacin theis

you need to get photos of Great Buffalos Bike. its a better deal.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

JoniJo

OK...... I'm listening.

Ol' wise and Great Buffalo.... What's the bike Jacin is referring to???     ;D      JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

greatbuffalo

Joni,
I have  an 82 XJ 650. I think 23,000 miles. Decent shape, runs good but needs carb kits and a little love to create a great bike out of it. The paint is not shiny but if your making a custom, you'd wanna change that. Mine is a 4 cylinder instead of a 2. I would worry about the ebay bike sitting so long.

I'd be happy to get 800 bucks out of mine so I can put it towards a smaller DS.

I can send pics tonight and some more info if you'd like.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Dr Psyko

I had a 78 XS650, put 35,000 miles on it before the speedo gave out (another year past that). I did my best to kill that bike, but it outlasted me and went to the next abuser. Always ran well, but the points needed to be replaced/cleaned once or twice a year. Lots of vibration.
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

JoniJo

Dear Great Buffalo.....
Please send pics. That would be great!
Say HI! to my Xterrablance driver for me!   8)      JoniJo    jonijo1520@cox.net
JoniJo

Thomas Jefferson

Wacked

Joni-

I'll be driving through VC on the 19th if you and GB can't come to terms.

Wacked