News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Badlands tank wrap

Started by Sportfaller, November 07, 2011, 07:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportfaller

this is for ATV's, but looked like it would be a good solution for a tank bag that you could leave on to fuel. the air intakes on the 800gs make the tank too wide for it though. I think it would fit really well on dirt bikes with narrower tanks, or aftermarket tall tanks (known to fit DRZ's). anyone in the western part of the state is welcome to test fit it. paid $110, yours for $80?

description:
The perfect accessory for your ATV, the Badlands Tank Wrap provides one of the most efficient storages for an ATV. No other storage unit turns empty space where nothing can be lashed into useful storage. Providing 1,300 cubic inches of storage the Tank Wrap is perfect for smaller items like a lunch, flashlights, or an extra knife. Multiple internal pockets will keep even the most compulsively organized among us happy. Featuring Zip-No technology, molded foam construction, and easy grab zippers the Tank Wrap is a must have for you hunting ATV

Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

greatbuffalo

Thats kinda cool but not enough room for all the crap I like to carry.  ;D
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?