Main Menu

just had to share

Started by Fletch, September 19, 2013, 02:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

I need some of these for my riding buddies that make fun of KTM's

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Bogus Jim

It would be a funny xmas gift. "silencer-system", KTM marketing has a sense of humor.

Hank

Those are pretty great.   Makes me want to have an other baby, just so I can buy a KTM pacifier.    mmmm  no guess not.

loingrader

Those are flipping awesome! 

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

greatbuffalo

In the same vain as the bike, take away the name and the orange.. it would 20 bucks all day. Oh, and if the dial ever breaks, it'll cost you 30 bucks and another 20 to have it installed.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

I'll have to disagree.      It makes better toast and it looks frickin awesome.    8)   Easily worth 20 bucks extra.

greatbuffalo

So is it better off road.  I can see the ad for it now... "It does alright in the kitchen, but its so much better in the garage."
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Fletch

Quote from: Hank on November 25, 2013, 05:40:55 PM
I'll have to disagree.      It makes better toast and it looks frickin awesome.    8)   Easily worth 20 bucks extra.

I agree

Hank

I thought you might.   And as the ad states:  "If you ride a KTM you can't eat ordinary toast for breakfast."

And that just cracks me up!    :)  ;D

jacin theis

Are you sure the paci's aren't for those KTM riders who just can't keep up?  I think the Asian bike riders need to carry them to hand out to the orange riders on the trail... Imagine the look on some random guys face when GB hands that across the trails... :evil

Just stirring the pot.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Fletch

Quote from: jacin theis on November 26, 2013, 08:03:40 AM
Are you sure the paci's aren't for those KTM riders who just can't keep up?  I think the Asian bike riders need to carry them to hand out to the orange riders on the trail... Imagine the look on some random guys face when GB hands that across the trails... :evil

Just stirring the pot.
C'mon man.... I'll put the KTM up against those rice burners anyday...and I'll bring the pacifiers!! and don't forget those Bavarian contraptions...those guys will need binky's too.. ;D

Hank

I had to check out Walmart's toaster section on line.   A real piece of crap cost $16 and most of the decent ones are 30-40, so now I'm thinking the KTM one is cheap!!    I sorta wish we needed a new toaster  ;)

And if you could buy a BMW toaster it would cost $725 and the final drive would start on fire.

Fletch

Quote from: Hank on November 26, 2013, 09:12:54 AM
I had to check out Walmart's toaster section on line.   A real piece of crap cost $16 and most of the decent ones are 30-40, so now I'm thinking the KTM one is cheap!!    I sorta wish we needed a new toaster  ;)

And if you could buy a BMW toaster it would cost $725 and the final drive would start on fire.

;D

I'm going to have to get the pcifiers,  Jacin's visual is just too funny to get out of my head.. this is gonna be great!!

Bogus Jim

Now I am wondering how to get the KTM logo in the steaks I grill. I think a stainless steel stencil and a blow torch would do it.