News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

just had to share

Started by Fletch, September 19, 2013, 02:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

KTM, its not just a motorcycle, it a lifestyle ;)
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

greatbuffalo

Oh God! Now KTM is in the same realm as HDs. Lifestyle.................................... eeegad.

Bogus, what you need is a KTM branding iron.

Also, the KTM brand is becoming an Asian brand as well.
http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-industry/bajaj-buys-more-of-ktm/20406.html
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Bogus Jim

Quote from: greatbuffalo on November 26, 2013, 04:58:02 PM

Dang, they beat me to it! I can't believe KTM makes a branding iron.

Here's a video of the branding iron in action...

Fletch

Quote from: greatbuffalo on November 26, 2013, 04:58:02 PM
Oh God! Now KTM is in the same realm as HDs. Lifestyle.................................... eeegad.

Also, the KTM brand is becoming an Asian brand as well.
http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-industry/bajaj-buys-more-of-ktm/20406.html

:).  Just screwing with ya..

Hank

Two questions:

1) Who's going to be first to brand their bicep?

2) What are those things beside the steak?    Shrooms and?  At first I thought celery, but who eats celery with their steak?   Maybe Asparagus or broccoli, but all the good parts have been removed.

Osnabrock

Quote from: Fletch on November 26, 2013, 08:08:37 AM
Quote from: jacin theis on November 26, 2013, 08:03:40 AM
Are you sure the paci's aren't for those KTM riders who just can't keep up?  I think the Asian bike riders need to carry them to hand out to the orange riders on the trail... Imagine the look on some random guys face when GB hands that across the trails... :evil

Just stirring the pot.
C'mon man.... I'll put the KTM up against those rice burners anyday...and I'll bring the pacifiers!! and don't forget those Bavarian contraptions...those guys will need binky's too.. ;D
You're all wrong.  None can possibly keep up with dominant Spanish engineering.  The "East" is so far behind
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

Fletch

Quote from: Osnabrock on November 26, 2013, 09:05:11 PM
Quote from: Fletch on November 26, 2013, 08:08:37 AM
Quote from: jacin theis on November 26, 2013, 08:03:40 AM
Are you sure the paci's aren't for those KTM riders who just can't keep up?  I think the Asian bike riders need to carry them to hand out to the orange riders on the trail... Imagine the look on some random guys face when GB hands that across the trails... :evil

Just stirring the pot.
C'mon man.... I'll put the KTM up against those rice burners anyday...and I'll bring the pacifiers!! and don't forget those Bavarian contraptions...those guys will need binky's too.. ;D
You're all wrong.  None can possibly keep up with dominant Spanish engineering.  The "East" is so far behind

Spain builds a motorcycle? :o

Bogus Jim

Quote from: FletchSpain builds a motorcycle?

I thought Spain only made bulls... and red capes.

jacin theis

If BMW made a toaster, the first thing you would do is chance the plunger (?), as it would be too uncomfortable for your thumb. Then it would need a set of rubber feet, as the traction on your particular counter would be all wrong. Then of course, there would be the apparel you would need to use it in public....
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Fletch

the KTM toaster should only really need new springs and then it should be good to go..

Hank

Fortunately it doesn't have a water pump or slave cylinder.

Sent from my Pocket Altair 8800

Dr Psyko

If Harley made a toaster, you'd have to change into your leathers to use it. I think they should change the name of the sturgis "thing" to the "Midwest middle-aged leather based costume party". Never trust a motorcycle that requires a dress code.
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

Hank

Quote from: Dr Psyko on November 27, 2013, 08:38:06 AM
If Harley made a toaster, you'd have to change into your leathers to use it. I think they should change the name of the sturgis "thing" to the "Midwest middle-aged leather based costume party". Never trust a motorcycle that requires a dress code.

Not full leathers.   Just chaps and a skull cap.    And maybe some finger less gloves.

Never understood how thighs were a bigger concern for crash protection than your brain, but what do I know.   I had a huge street bike crash about 22 years ago and ended up with over 35 serious abrasions (dumb kid, wearing jeans, t-shirt, and fortunately a helmet).    Had I been dressed in socially acceptable Harley attire I still would have had about 30 of them.   Of course I might have ground through my skull too, at which point the other 29 wouldn't have mattered.

grubbie

Man, you guys are tough on the HD riders!! I have one and love it. I don't have a tattoo, I don't wear leathers, and I don't have fingerless gloves. If I paint it orange and slap a KTM sticker on it,....will I be forgiven?

Hank

That will be acceptable.   :)  :)

Sent from my Pocket Altair 8800