News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

put on the hippo hands

Started by Lee Bruns, January 01, 2014, 03:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Bruns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7nDMziwrII&feature=youtu.be

I had basically the same crash, three times. Twice on my bike, once on Jasons. I may end up having to see a doctor about my left knee. IT seems particularly unhappy.

tannerc

Did you do the oval with the 4-wheeler?
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Hank

Yeah we plowed it with the wheeler.   Blower was too big to get out there.   Took a few laps but it worked out well.

Lee Bruns

I'm pleased to report that no doctor will be needed for my knee. Its sore, but its clear that it will be fine. Just take a few days. I may be the 'zamboni' driver for the next go-round.

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Dr Psyko

11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

Dr Psyko

Sorry for the double post, but reminds me of a time when I went exploring on a local frozen lake with my old Isuzu, and found a racecourse had been carved into the lake.  I dropped it into four-wheel-drive, and careened around the course for the better part of an hour.  The next morning I went out to the car and discovered all four tires flat.  After bouncing off the berms so many times I must have cracked the wheels, expensive day.
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

Lee Bruns

pick up truck back out there today, tried to make a few laps using the truck, but the ice was blown clean smooth and offered little traction for the pick up truck.  A couple passes with the plow and it'd be better now than when we rode last weekend. Just colder, but the screws will grip a LOT more on the cold ice than that soft stuff we were on.

Hank

Lets get out there again soon.   I'm not sure what time I'll be back in town tomorrow, but maybe mid afternoon I could go for a bit?

Lee Bruns

Sure. Happy to drive the plow. AND if anyone else wants to use by DRZ I'll gladly bring it along. Its pre-crashed and everything.