News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Endurocross

Started by greatbuffalo, November 24, 2014, 12:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

Anyone know if the Indoor Endurocross is happening this winter in RC?
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

tannerc

I think it happens around the end of Jan.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Lonesome Dave

Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Fletch

skiing and dirtbikes in the same weekend? doesn't get much better than that ;)
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

greatbuffalo

Thats What I Was thinkin'

greatbuffalo

Can someone tell me how much these tickets are or does anyone have access to tickets?? There is no mention on the civic center site.

I think we will be out there for this event. Would be cool to get a few more guys out for a get together.

Will do some skiing on Saturday if there is enough snow for more terrain to open. Would be cool to see a few out for that too. That is not a definite though.

Fletch

I think they are usually around $15?

Hank

I think "the plan" is discussed in another thread, but what exactly is the plan?   I'm bringing the family out, don't think we'll ski, but will snowmobile Fri/Sat, then join everyone for chow and brew at Sandord's.

Bogus Jim

The main event starts @ 7:30, we should probably get a table at Sanfords by 6:15-6:30. There can be a waiting list on Saturday nights.

What is the head count? Just a guess here...

GB+3
Fletch+1
Wacked+1
Lonesome Dave+1
Bogus
WOODSRIDER

total: 12

Fletch

Put me down for two, I might be able to talk some chic into a date?

Lonesome Dave

I think we should shoot for 5:30 to 6:00.  If they get busy, we might have trouble making it on time.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

tannerc

Jim,
I think you can pull us off the list. Unless things change (always possible) but im pretty sure we wont make it.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

greatbuffalo

There will be Me + 3.  4 total. Do you think supper at 5:00 would be better?

Bogus Jim

Whenever you guys want to eat is fine with me, I was going to show up around 5:30 and have a couple beers. We could start earlier.