News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Endurocross

Started by greatbuffalo, November 24, 2014, 12:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonesome Dave

Five o'clock works for me.  Besides, they have Wasatch Apricot Hefeweizen!

Put me down for me plus 1.  Mrs LD wants to join us for supper, but not the enduro.

Hey Wacked, be sure and tell Sue she's going to be there.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Hank

Our plan was to head out tomorrow, but I'm home with the flu and pretty sure I'll be in no shape to go anywhere for at least a couple days... scratch us.

woodsrider 53 RCSD

I will be at Sanfords at 5:00.

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: Hank on January 21, 2015, 08:56:23 AM
Our plan was to head out tomorrow, but I'm home with the flu and pretty sure I'll be in no shape to go anywhere for at least a couple days... scratch us.

Bummer....... :(
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Sorry to hear that Hank, I was looking forward to making some turns with you. Get better.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

greatbuffalo

Could someone be so kind as to make reservations?

Thanks

Hank

Yeah it is a bummer.   We moved our lodging reservations to next week.   This is the sickest I've been in recent memory.   Day 3 and I still have a fever, sore throat aches, etc.   

Sent from the Altair 8800 I carry around.

tannerc

Quote from: Hank on January 22, 2015, 07:00:45 AM
Yeah it is a bummer.   We moved our lodging reservations to next week.   This is the sickest I've been in recent memory.   Day 3 and I still have a fever, sore throat aches, etc.   

Sent from the Altair 8800 I carry around.

On the bright side... The snow cross is happening in Deadwood that weekend, If you are in to that sort of thing.

http://snocross.com/jan30-31-2015-deadwood/
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Zippopotamus

GB will call to make the reservation in the morning. Just tried to but they only take reservations for the day of.
I couldn't think of a signature; is this good enough?

Fletch

What time are you going to be at terry peak?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

I tried to make reservation too, at least you got more info.  I was told to call tomorrow morning!!!!!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

I'm planning on being out at the hill @ 0900. Fletch, I no longer have your phone #. Not all my contacts moved to my new phone. PM me your phone #.

greatbuffalo

The weather report doesn't look that favorable to great a great ski day. What do you think, Fletch? You know the mountain better than I. Give me a call. PM sent.

greatbuffalo

Reservations have been made. 5:00 in the bar area at Sanford's. Apparently Matt the manager fancies himself a dualsporter and may join us for a bit.

Hank

Have fun.   Wish we were there.