Zero Gravity windscreen, need opinions

Started by tmothy73, August 08, 2014, 03:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmothy73

I'm trying to decide whether to get the Zero Gravity Double Bubble windscreen or not. Has anyone tried it?  I found a better price from this shop- http://4wheelonline.com , though not sure if this screen will work well. I'm a 6 foot guy so I want a windshield that can eliminate wind turbulence. Thanks guys for any help.

Bogus Jim

I haven't used one myself, it seems to get mostly positive reviews on adv rider though.

I put a Madstad on my Tiger and the reduction in turbulence was pretty amazing. It's worth finding the right windshield... seems to be a trial and error process unfortunately.

Fletch

Not much help, but I had one on my CBR, worked great.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

loingrader

They are thinner and cheaper feeling than like a givi or cee bailey windscreen but the price reflects that.  I've used one for tens of thousands of miles with no issues.  On some bikes the shape can concentrate the sunshine and melt your dash like a magnifying glass to an ant. 

I had a madstat and laminar lip on my wee and was impressed with both.

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

tmothy73

Thanks for the inputs guys. I already placed my order for a Zero Gravity windscreen yesterday. Hope it will be here tomorrow.