News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Endurocross

Started by greatbuffalo, November 24, 2014, 12:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

So how was the evening?  Races good?   Did you go guys go skiing?      I think we're going to push our trip out even farther, kids have colds now and I'm still only feeling 60%, but I'm guessing the snow is taking a beating now so that might be better.       

Fletch

Races were entertains as usual, the open main was great! Dead last by a ways (bike wouldn't start) to first for Donovin Lindsley..

Skiing was good, but they need snow soon.

Thanks for the lessons GB, appreciated as usual..
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Bogus Jim

That was a pretty impressive ride... I think Donovin has won the open class 3 out of the last 4 years or something close to that.

His technique on a dirt bike is top notch but on the power lines... well something seems a little off in this photo?

Fletch

You are correct, he should have a hard hat and long sleeve shirt.. 

greatbuffalo

A good time was had. The races were a hoot. Had a good time with Fletch and his girls on the hill too. Thanks for the company Mike
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

greatbuffalo

no prob on the lessons Fletch. Nice to be able to impart a bit of my limited knowledge.  Really enjoyed the day. i love the look on your girls' faces when I give them pointers. They have a look like, "who does this old guy think he is.....my dad?" They are fun though and its great to see you with them out on the hill.

My joints however, are screaming at me. my body wonders why I continue to Subject it to this abuse.

I have to look at my Calender but we were chatting about may be the 3rd week of February for another quickie to the Hills. I'll keep you posted.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Fletch

3rd week in feb. sounds good, we will be up there.