News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

My first YouTube video!

Started by The Yeti, October 03, 2008, 09:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PagoRora73

the video of the chick was posted... linked to my youtube account. there wasnt a thread specific to telling me how gay my car sounds.

The Yeti

Quote from: PagoRora73 on November 16, 2009, 07:55:35 AM
the video of the chick was posted... linked to my youtube account. there wasnt a thread specific to telling me how gay my car sounds.

This guys posts just baffle me...he seems to be posting to a different forum, yet they show up here   ???  Maybe a bug in the SMF software??
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Hank

I think someone is playing with an automated bot, that just finds key words and posts something that is (or isn't) related.

But at least spring is almost here and I need a new Ranger windshield.

I supposed I should nuke the account, or one day we'll find something unpleasant on the board, or maybe on every single topic ever posted.

Hank

Banned, and I set up some automatic .ru and .lv ban triggers.

loingrader

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

markhdteck

Quote from: The Yeti on October 03, 2008, 09:19:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hHF2LceBVE

Be kind, this is my first attempt at creating a YouTube video. Just a little Jack Johnson with pics & vids from the first two DDSR rallies.

For some reason, some of the effects and dissolves I put in didn't make it to YouTube...???

Cool video,Looks like some Fun dual sport riding out in the Dakota area!  ;D
2004 BMW R1150GS ADV.
2006 YAMAHA WR250
2007 BMW F650GS DAKAR