News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

thought of you guys naturally (not my ride)

Started by iceycold, March 05, 2010, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceycold

it's been weird in Florida this winter cold for here and wind more than usual. So anyway thinking of you guys when I first viewed this video.  And it's not my ride but a fairly cool trail ride none the less. Getting anxious to return to Spear in late April.  But I think this ride would at places be a bit over my courage set if not my skill set. . . . enjoy

http://www.wimp.com/scarytrail/

http://www.wimp.com/scarytrail/
DL1000- 07 >gone but not forgotten<
R12RT- 08
DR 650- 09
for God sake do it before 2012

Hank

OH man.  I don't think I'd like to do that.

Hey Yeti, looks like a great ride for the ol' 950s huh?

Hank

The part around 5:00 where it just almost doesn't fit is too much.

loingrader

i'd hit that on the kdx or the mountain bike.  nothing else though.  if one of them went down the cliff i wouldn't be out too much.  i bet there would be some amazing views on that trail.  too bad you couldn't take your eyes off the trail long enough to enjoy any of them.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

fringefan

Thats will give you some pucker factor. Looks like a fun trail but on a smaller bike.

The Yeti

OH MY F*&%$ING GOD!  Those guys got b*lls the size of watermelons!  I don't think I would enjoy walking that trail...there is nothing in the world that could get me to ride that....no way, no how.  I almost crapped my pants just watching it.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

loingrader

Quote from: The Yeti on March 08, 2010, 12:57:24 PM
...there is nothing in the world that could get me to ride that....no way, no how.

i think that's my problem.  i am drawn to do things that other people may think are crazy.

hasn't killed me yet, but if/when it does...   i've got lots of life insurance.

we are all going to die sometime!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

flexlarson

just watched that video............Hummmm Looks FUN  Mtbike 4 sure going down........No thanks on BMW but if others wanted to try it id pretend I wasnt scared and hit it.
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..