for God sake do it before 2012

iceycold

basecamp at the Fish n Fry part pano

DL1000- 07 >gone but not forgotten<
R12RT- 08
DR 650- 09

mommer

nice pics! how would one go about posting such things? i can't ever figure this stuff out right away.. off my computer? or off smugmug?

JoniJo

I'm trying this for the first time. Hopefully this link will take you to my pictures from DDSR June 2010.
                                                                                               Joni
http://s807.photobucket.com/albums/yy352/Joni250/DDSR%20June%202010/
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

fringefan

On photo bucket at lest there are tags at the bottom of the picture which you can copy and paste right into your forum post on DDSR and the pic will show up.

Hank

Yup, where it says image or IMG tag, copy than code and paste it in your post, and your pic will appear in its place!

fringefan

Here are some random pics most are of Galena area and I think the trail with the water are trails 171-1a or 172-1a.

iceycold

from a trying to prevent a little tip over in the mud..
actually feels better now that the blood has reached the surface:

I still hate the mud. I still hate the mud.  I still hate the mud.
R12RT- 08
DR 650- 09

fringefan

Nice I would send you a pic of the scratch on my arm I have but I don't think it would show up on the camera ;D

The Yeti

I finally saw the vid from my crash...didn't look that bad considering the results (warning - graphic bruise pics below  :o ):

Saturday night

Sunday night

"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

fringefan

Yeti I looked like you jumped off that rock but took your right foot off the peg in mid air which casued you to loose balance but I could not tell how you hit the right side of your back but I was really glad you had ninja gear on or it could have ruptured your kidney.

The Yeti

OR broke my back even!  :o

I lost it when I hit the big "ramp" rock...I "death gripped" the bars causing the throttle to go wide open, if I wouldn't have done that, it wouldn't have thrown me nearly as violently.  Lesson learned!  ;D
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Hank

Dude, that is insane.   That doesn't look any fun at all.
Hope you're feeling better.

Wacked

Saturday's Ride with Hayduke and Crew

http://

Thanks again for the sweet tour!

iceycold

Quote from: The Yeti on June 22, 2010, 09:14:34 AM
I finally saw the vid from my crash...didn't look that bad considering the results (warning - graphic bruise pics below  :o ):

that bruise is going to grow Alan. I know that because mine is growing like the blob. I saw the video didn't look like a soft landing at all. geese mine was only putting a leg down, if I had done what you... well that's why I just added a corbin seat and a windscreen to the DL. And those helicopter rides are about the as expensive as a jackpot I understand $OUCH$
R12RT- 08
DR 650- 09