News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Captain Morgan Pic

Started by ScubaMoto, August 14, 2008, 11:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScubaMoto

I've looked around and couldn't find a copy of the Captain Morgan shot we all did up on the same peak where the intro pic was taken for this sweet new DDS forum.  If anyone knows where it's at would you post a link to it?  Thanks!!
"If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2005 Kawasaki KLR650
2002 Honda Accord EX

The Yeti

Quote from: ScubaMoto on August 14, 2008, 11:13:25 PM
I've looked around and couldn't find a copy of the Captain Morgan shot we all did up on the same peak where the intro pic was taken for this sweet new DDS forum.  If anyone knows where it's at would you post a link to it?  Thanks!!

I believe that was shot by Haydukelives (Chris), haven't seen him around the new forum yet...
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

fringefan

Might have to send him a pm on I think klr650.net.

Scuba, been getting in any more long rides?

joedaddy

Yeah if he sent it in for the competition I still want my cut! :D

ScubaMoto

Looks like he hasn't made any money off it yet...or at least that he's telling us about.

Here it is:

http://klr650.net/forums/showthread.php?t=50503
"If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2005 Kawasaki KLR650
2002 Honda Accord EX

The Yeti

Could you repost the pic here? I don't have a log in for that site.

ScubaMoto

Sorry 'bout that Alan..here ya go

2005 Kawasaki KLR650
2002 Honda Accord EX

The Yeti

Wow, musta been a bit more overcast than I remember that day, can't see a thing.   ;D

fringefan

Have to shoot another one later this month.

Hank

I asked Hayduke for the full resolution version of it.  Will pass it around if I get it.

The Yeti

Hey, Hayduke! Since your back on the board, do you have this pic???

Hank

Actually it would be great to see all of your pics.   Do you have them on photobucket?

hayduke.klr07

uploading them right now.  i take it there is a setting to make these photos public?  i'll look around for it.

hayduke.klr07

all photos and 1 vid are up.  how do you guys find them?  my name there is hayduke-klr07.  the album is public.  blah blah blah  not sure what i am doing here.

hayduke.klr07