News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Hello from Norfolk Nebraska

Started by agspecialties, June 13, 2010, 09:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agspecialties

Hello guys, i am Ag Specialties AKA Aaron Beckman. I am a huge bike freak. Have around 18 bikes in the shop. I and my wife and daughter all ride. Anyway, found this form from ADV. I am comeing up next week to the Hills to ride with you guys on the dual sport ride up there.  We try to get up there about once a month to ride. Should be a good time up there.
Here  is the list of bikes that i ride all the time
08 KLR
01 XRL
06 CRF 230
98 BMW GSA
Wife has a 02 xt 225, which she has taken that thing up and down 89. That is a medium trail in the Hills
96 TE 410
86 XR 200

See you around

Ag

plumber mike

Welcome to DDSR. Look forward to riding with you.

Hank

Yes welcome!   18 bikes!  I think I'm jealous!

Look forward to meeting you later this week. 

AncientMariner

Quote from: Hank on June 13, 2010, 10:51:42 AM
Yes welcome!   18 bikes!  I think I'm jealous!

Look forward to meeting you later this week. 

Yah, makes my 10 look pretty paltry.  Actually, it's more like 9 because I don't think my son is giving back the SV650 any time soon.  I think I have an intake air leak in the Sherpa but hope to get it resolved before the 17th.
'01 TTR125L, '01 WR426 plated, '00 Super Sherpa, '81 KM100, '80 SR500, '78 XS650, '06 DL650, '10 MG V7C, '12 MG Griso 8V SE, '12 Kaw Nomad -John

loingrader

welcome.  norfolk seems to be a pretty nice place to live.  i go thru there monthly on my way to omaha.

ride safe and we will see you this weekend.

...and i've only got 6 bikes right now but that's pushing it with the wife as it is!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

The Yeti

Welcome!  Me?  I'm down to ONE lonely little bike...I'm working on that.   ;D
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"