FREE - FMF powercore silencer - fits 89-94 KDX200

Started by loingrader, December 22, 2009, 03:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loingrader

As it says, this is an FMF Powercore (not a spark arrestor) for an 89-94 KDX200.   FMF says it will also fit an 88-89 KX250.

Silencer has been on my 91 KDX for the 5 years I have owned it, and it works great. Not too loud, and it's very light. Much lighter and shorter than the big factory can.  It was repacked about 10 hours ago. Can be easily serviced by removing 3 bolts. Parts of the FMF sticker have been scraped off, but this can works flawlessly.

I'll also throw in a brand new oil pan drain plug with 2 washers!!! wow, what a steal!

pick it up in platte, sd or pay for shipping from 57369 and it's yours.

-bret
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

plumber mike

Thats very nice of you. Did you get a new pipe or a new bike?

Merry Christmas!

Mike

loingrader

pipe,

before the fall rally so that i could ride in the hills.  i doubt i'll ever get rid of my kdx. 

i don't need the thing, and if someone that sees this site can use it, i'd like them to have it. 

-bret
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

loingrader

pipe is gone.

if you want an excuse to get a kdx mike, i've still got a brand new oem oil pan drain plug with 2 washers.  they are yours for FREE if you get a kdx to use them on.

tempting huh?

Dustin

DAMB! I missed it! I LOVE free stuff. I would have bought a KDX to put that FMF pipe on. Oh well maybe next time.  ;D