News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Dream Bike for sale-Easy Hank

Started by LittleJacket, February 17, 2010, 09:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleJacket

This is everything a DS rider could dream of-and it's for sale.  It also comes with a big price tag! 

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1580130268.html

rpjohnso

Hank

Yeah all my bikes are cheap... so I don't think its a good fit.  I could buy about 4-5 more blackbirds or 7-10 TDMs for that money!

It is sweet though, I'll give it that.

Funny someone can go that nuts farkling a bike, spend that much money then go... "gee I guess I like pedal bikes better".   Nice planning.

LittleJacket

Yeah, it's amazing how much money people waste!  Price tag aside, this is the most beautiful bike I have ever layed my eyes on-I even put the pic up as my wallpaper.  I might need to buy just 1 lottery ticket today.
rpjohnso

The Yeti

Don't let Brian see that, he'll be all over it!   ;D

Only 300 and some miles on it...it just amazes me when someone can spend all that $$$ on farkles, and never actually ride the damn thing!  Actually, kinda pisses me off...I mean, geez, what a WASTE!!   :P  I've put a good chunk of change into farkles on my WRR, but I also put on about 1k a month in the 5 months I could actually ride it last year.   8)
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

fringefan

Wow I want that but I only want to pay 7k.

Dr Psyko

Don't get it. I used to sell premium import cars (benz, bmw, porsche...) and would sometimes see this. You never get back what you spend on the small stuff, and these guys often expect it.
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

LittleJacket

chad-who cares about the price- it would match your jeep perfectly and it would 1 up Brian!   ;D 
rpjohnso

fringefan

Your antagonistic ideas have no effect on me :P

Seems like 12-13k would be reasonable but for 17k I think I would rather buy a trail bike and a cruiser and pocket the change.

LittleJacket

you need to think outside the box!  if you roll up to the country club in a klr trying to sell investments, they are all going to laugh at you.  (lets face it, ds riders are the only lovers of great ugly bikes).  Now.......if you show up on a BMW, they're going to say wow, and let me show my 7 series and you'll say wow and they'll say where do I sign the paperwork!  $$$$$$$$$$  And that is how rich people work!

disclaimer:  please do not take my advise-I can justify anything!
rpjohnso

plumber mike

It depends on the country club.... If you rolled up to the Belle Fourche CC on a KLR they would say "Who's that Mister Fancy Pants?" "He must be getting rich off the money I give him"

You could sign some big hitters with a scoot like that. I'm with Littlejacket. It's an investment in your future, not just a motorcycle ;D

numb41

He must'v took a ton of crap for it 'cause he deleted it.