News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Free - Fulmer MX helmet, size XL

Started by Hank, April 15, 2012, 08:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

This is nothing to write home about.. 20 years old, has some scratches, and its a pure early 90s color scheme.  Its never been bounced off the ground though.

I'd like to free up the space and it seems a shame to throw it away though, so if someone wants it you can either pick it it up or pay for shipping and I'll throw it in the mail.

jacin theis

that has to go with Loingraders barbie bike. i love it. i hear The Outfield when i see those color schemes.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

loingrader

if you have no takers and have room to bring it to the rally, i will make sure it goes over to zambia for the rider of the barbie, assuming his melon will fit.

it would look damn sexy with that old klr.

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

plumber mike

Nobody should take it. It was clearly made for that bike and the two were seperated long ago :P

Hank

It is a perfect match for the Barbie!    If no one wants it I'll bring it along in June.

Sportfaller

maybe it should become a traveling trophy for rally shenanigans!
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

loingrader

Quote from: Sportfaller on April 17, 2012, 07:03:02 AM
maybe it should become a traveling trophy for rally shenanigans!

lonesome dave's broken helmet would work pretty good for that too... 

maybe we could screw on some ears or a mohawk or antlers to it to really jazz it up. 

jason's vintage fulmer looks jazzy just as it is. 
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Hank

I failed to mention that as soon as you slip the Fulmer on, you start singing "Can't touch this" and you know all the words even if you've never heard it before.   Amazing.

nightwatchman

Do you still have the helmet?

If so, how much do you want for it.

richard

zzzgoat@yahoo.com

Hank

I was going to donate it to Bret's Africa cause but if you're a local that can use it thats great too.   Free, you pick up or pay shipping.  I can still bring it along to the rally this weekend if that helps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2