News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

SATURDAY

Started by woodsrider 53 RCSD, March 26, 2014, 07:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsrider 53 RCSD

Who is up for a ride this Saturday?                                                                                                                                                                             

Lonesome Dave

Woody, I don't think I can make it.  I'll bet it will be real muddy.  I'll let you know if I think I can.  Certainly stop by the house if you in the neighborhood. LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

woodsrider 53 RCSD

O k if I am in the area I will stop by.

woodsrider 53 RCSD

I will be heading up Victoria Lake Rd. about 10:15 today it will be muddy lets ride.

tannerc

How was the ride? Ride double track or single? Run into many down trees or chaos from the October storm?

And of course pictures?!  ;)
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

woodsrider 53 RCSD

I stayed on the double track went up Victoria Lake Rd. Then went on Taylor ranch Rd. Then headed towards the hippie hole rode some trails there I was going to go on Tr. # 718 but it was closed so I headed home. I traveled about 55 miles the mud was unreal its gonna take awhile before it dries out.  I will try some single track  do some scouting and see if anyone has been clearing those of debris but as bad as the October storm was I doubt they are all clear. I will call the Forest Service to and ask them if anyone is clearing the motorcycle only trails. As for the Sherco 300 it performed very well I really do enjoy riding it. 

chris_king

I was up at victoria Lake on Saturday too.  I parked my rig on the Sheridan Lake rd side of 6710 and rode that single track into the trail system.  Were you the green F150 parked at north end of 6715? 

The mud was pretty nasty in some spots but the bike stayed steady.  My only concern was leaving ruts on the single track that would dry out and stick around for the rest of the season.  I like riding 6710 so hopefully it isnt damaged.  There was a spot on the south end with a tree blocking the way but it was easy enough to get around.

woodsrider 53 RCSD

I rode my motorcycle from my house let me know when you ride again we can hit some trails.

bikergirl4ever

akoe.   ll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live, Laugh, Love

bikergirl4ever

alsls.

Live, Laugh, Love

bikergirl4ever

Sorry guys. My 18 month old grandson got a hold of my phone.

Live, Laugh, Love

Hank

Haha, Sheri is trying to run up her post count again..

bikergirl4ever

Ha ha Jason, At least he picked a good site to post on. He also sent Lance a goofy text message.
Live, Laugh, Love