News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Riding Saturday April 19, 2014

Started by Robmicgrn, April 18, 2014, 02:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

chris_king

QuoteWe had a great day of riding. Lots of new trails for me (Victoria lake area and Johnson Siding)
I think we passed y'all going southbound on 6301 aroun 1-2pm.  I believe I saw a KTM out front.  Do you remember seeing to two Betas and the lead bike giving you the wrong hand signal?

Robmicgrn

Quote from: chris_king on April 21, 2014, 09:30:32 AM
QuoteWe had a great day of riding. Lots of new trails for me (Victoria lake area and Johnson Siding)
I think we passed y'all going southbound on 6301 aroun 1-2pm.  I believe I saw a KTM out front.  Do you remember seeing to two Betas and the lead bike giving you the wrong hand signal?

Yes I remember. It was the only two bikes we met all day head on. That was right before we started bush wacking, trying to get back on track. I don't remember the first hand signal   ??? but do remember the two bikes that were stacked pretty close and the second rider held up a fist.
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

chris_king

heh I'm guessing you took a left @ 6332?  I've bushwhacked there myself, that trail just disappears from the forest floor or if you take a left it ends at someone's property line.